KELLY JOHANA RAMOS MARTINEZ https://kellyjrm.blogspot.com/2022/06/kelly-johana-ramos-martinez.html

 




HEALTHY FOOD
I used to eat a lot of candy but now my life changes because I want to be healthy     .
when I was a child I didn`t used to eat soup but now I like soup.



GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES 

                           








                                                         THE ACTIVE TO THE PASSIVE






 1.- The Mona Lisa was painted by Leonardo da Vinci in the sixteenth century. 

2.- That photograph was taken by the Brazilian photographer Sebastião Salgado in 2007

 3.-the 2013 3D film gravity was directed by Mexican filmmarket Alfonso Cuaron

4. That print was made by the Japanese master printmaker Katushika Hokusai over a century ago.

5.- These beautiful handbags were created by the Korean fashion designer Sang A im-propp

6. Beautiful Persian rugs for several thousand years were produced by Weavershave.

Comentarios